Please palletize uniform sized TV's together to the best extent possible.
1. Place the heaviest TV(s) or wooden consoles on the bottom of the pallet for stability. DO NOT STACK wooden console TVs on top of plastic-encased TVs.
2. Stack TVs with their glass screens facing inwards. DO NOT STACK with the glass screens face down on the pallets.
3. The height limit for a stacked pallet of TVs is 4 feet.
4. Pallets of TVs must have a minimum of 5 layers of shrink wrap. 80-gauge shrink wrap works well for wrapping television pallets. Pull shrink wrap tight as you go around to properly tighten and protect materials.
* Any large stand alone, non flat screen TVs may be brought in non-palletized.
Palletizing Computer Towers (CPUs) -
Please separate like electronics (monitors, CPUs) do not put them all on the same pallet.
1. Begin by placing four computer towers on each corner of the pallet. Be sure that these towers are placed flat on the pallet. Don’t worry if towers are missing parts, or pieces fall off. Tower parts that fall off can be boxed and readied for us to ship out separately.
2. Fill in the narrow spaces by placing computer towers upright between the towers in the corners.
3. Continue stacking the computer towers. Stack the towers flat on the corners and upright within the gaps. Stop when the towers are between waist and chest high.
4. Pallets of CPUs must have a minimum of 5 layers of shrink wrap. 80-gauge shrink wrap works well for wrapping CPU pallets. Pull shrink wrap tight as you go around to properly tighten and protect materials.
Pay More is happy to announce that we are apart of the program E-Cycle Washington! We are offering the recycling services of most electronics at no charge to our community. You can drop off individual items to our facility inside our warehouse at both Aberdeen and Shelton locations. Please see list below for acceptable items, also see procedure for large amounts being recycled.
Pay More Recycle & Salvage
Portable or laptop computers
Portable DVD players
* Computer peripherals such as keyboards, mice, and printers are not included in the E-Cycle program, but are accepted at Pay More!*
We are committed to providing a safe, clean & reliable resource to better our community!